Stephen Lawrence

taleofbluehalves

I watched all 3 programmes this week. What a sad state of affairs to see how the police initially handled the initial investigation. A very hard watch that. The fact 3 of the suspects got away with it is a disgrace.

I watched all 3 programmes this week. What a sad state of affairs to see how the police initially handled the initial investigation. A very hard watch that. The fact 3 of the suspects got away with it is a disgrace.
Yep totally agree with you, I also think if they would have nipped this in the bud, all of 25 yrs ago, we wouldn't be seeing all these stabbings today & in the last few years.

Yep totally agree with you, I also think if they would have nipped this in the bud, all of 25 yrs ago, we wouldn't be seeing all these stabbings today & in the last few years.
Staggering incompetence on the night and following weeks. Corrupt police. Racism. Thankfully someone with balls took the case on.

Staggering incompetence on the night and following weeks. Corrupt police. Racism. Thankfully someone with balls took the case on.
Well one of the perpetrators father was on the met police force at the time, I think he was also investigating the case which was incompetence beyond belief, I maybe wrong. Anyway like you said, someone with balls took the case on properly. Them lads who committed this crime haven't done too well since, so theres at least a what goes around comes around effect.

Well one of the perpetrators father was on the met police force at the time, I think he was also investigating the case which was incompetence beyond belief, I maybe wrong. Anyway like you said, someone with balls took the case on properly. Them lads who committed this crime haven't done too well since, so theres at least a what goes around comes around effect.
I think he was a drug dealer paying the police, which obviously he denied. That scuppered it from the start. A corrupt officer was drafted in within 36 hrs. But the officers that night also did nothing.

Watched all 3 and it was an extremely disturbing watch.

Racist and corrupt policemen who basically allowed the murder of a young black man to go unpunished for years and even now, 3 of them walk out streets basically laughing at everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.