Stephen Yaxley-Lennon receives “free speech” award

I think it’s far more likely than not, that he has a very small penis.
A micro penis, for sure. All joking aside I do wonder what turns people into hateful, bigoted messes like this. A nature or nurture thing?

One thing I think we can all agree on, he is a thundercunt. Free speech isn't some birthright that gives you carte blanche to incite hate and fear. It's a privilege that comes with common-sense responsibilities.

Breeches a banning order - but its not his fault - nothing is

Knows he will get nicked, his followers will video the arrest then post without context, silly nobheads then donate to his channel.

grifting-community.gif

The police officer accidentally dated the order as the 24th November when it was 26th November.

Which means there was no dispersal order on the 26th so he can’t be arrested for refusing to follow one.

The police officer accidentally dated the order as the 24th November when it was 26th November.

Which means there was no dispersal order on the 26th so he can’t be arrested for refusing to follow one.
Haha, what a fuck up. Maybe it's a RW conspiracy from within the met to aid the racists and the 'mistake' was deliberate.

Obviously not, but only a matter of time until some loon says that while vandalising a statue and glueing themselves to the road.

Saying they lost bodycam footage or taped over it or was using someone else’s is a bit ropey though

I’m sure if this was a case involving something else this would be headline news

Saying they lost bodycam footage or taped over it or was using someone else’s is a bit ropey though

I’m sure if this was a case involving something else this would be headline news

The police fucked this up from the get go.
Reminds me of the juror from the OJ trial who was reinterviewed last week - “they framed a guilty man!”

Robinson is trying to get arrested, he’ll give you any cause you need, just keep calm and do things by the book.

Instead they seemed to be very naive with the way they dealt with the whole thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.