Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Do you mean Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?
The man born to Irish immigrants who hates the Irish and immigrants?
He owns a sunbed shop in Luton.
He used to be ginger.
I'm not sure if he has his own Kleeneze round yet, but the parallels are clearly there for all to see.
Obsessed!

pearcey71 said:
He used to be ginger.
I'm not sure if he has his own Kleeneze round yet, but the parallels are clearly there for all to see.
Obsessed!

Just joining the dots my friend, and the similarities are striking.
All we need now is for Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon to speak out against cyclists and incur a conviction for unauthorised use of surveillance cameras and my work here will be done.

pearcey71 said:
He used to be ginger.
Obsessed!

All we need now is for Robinson/Yaxley-Lennon to speak out against cyclists and incur a conviction for unauthorised use of surveillance cameras and my work here will be done.
No you are obsessed and a little bit sad. Let go!

pearcey71 said:
pearcey71 said:
Obsessed!

And you are a tedious trolling bore who nobody had even noticed before.
For the record, I can't remember posting anything regarding BB2 for months.
Can you actually recognise light hearted humour when you see it, or do you want me to post a disclaimer in future for the hard-of-thinking?
It's a fucking joke, you dullard.
If you know how to use Google or have access to a dictionary, then I suggest you utilise them for an explanation as to what a joke is.

pearcey71 said:

Can you actually recognise light hearted humour when you see it, or do you want me to post a disclaimer in future for the hard-of-thinking?
If you know how to use Google or have access to a dictionary, then I suggest you utilise them for an explanation as to what a joke is.
Touched a nerve have I?

allyboy said:
Now living in Oz, I have been keeping a close eye on the under current of anger after Lee Rigby's horrific death on the streets of London..

Tommy Robinson was on Australian National TV the other night and his argument seemed hard to disagree with.

That may upset a lot of people as the EDL seem to be viewed as a facist/racist bunch of hooligans.
I have to say, he didnt come across as one. I know his past is dodgy (Not his real name, assault convictions etc..) but his points cam across as being pretty reasonable and passionate about the future of England.

in no way did he sound racist or extremist.

Then we got an interview with Anjem Choudray. He came across as a lunatic, nothing less.

Would like your thoughts from the homeland...

Good. They can keep the twat.

How dare you say Choudray came across as a lunatic.... you will have people on here having the vapours

pearcey71 said:
pearcey71 said:

Touched a nerve have I?

Not really.
You are simply a very boring poster who lacks humour and contributes nothing of worth to the forum.
So I would suggest you either break the habit of a lifetime and post something vaguely interesting, or just stop trolling me, take this futile dialogue to pm's and stop putting everyone else in a coma.

I am not a supporter of the EDL, but im glad that people are fighting against the closed minded radical muslims that are gathering support. I feel as though they dont intergrate and would rather anarchy Reign in the name of 'allah' than change their extreame views.

blue underpants said:
How dare you say Choudray came across as a lunatic.... you will have people on here having the vapours

I think you are confusing being rational with being an Islamic Extremist. As you can clearly see no one has defended Choudray, and I'd be very surprised if anyone did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.