2012/2013 AC Fiorentina 31 13 5
2011/2012 AC Fiorentina 27 14 6
2009/2010 AC Fiorentina 29 6 10
2008/2009 AC Fiorentina 29 2 2
2007/2008 FK Partizan Belgrade 27 12 10
2006/2007 FK Partizan Belgrade 4 1 0

Re: Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

Andouble said:
I still think Dzeko's a goner in the last week of the transfer window if we bring in Negredo along with Jovetic.

Agreed. I just don't see him staying. Negredo is the target man the Pellegrini wants.

This is from goal.com

The Premier League runners-up concluded talks over a deal to bring the Montenegro international to England on Monday, with the forward undergoing medical tests in Florence

EXCLUSIVE
By Paul Clennam

Manchester City have agreed a £23.3 million plus add-ons deal with Fiorentina for attacker Stevan Jovetic, Goal can reveal.

The 23-year-old's agent, Fali Ramadani, is set to travel to Manchester to meet with City sporting director Txiki Begiristain in the next 24 hours, with club officials confident of completing the move following those talks.

City have agreed to a package that meets Fiorentina's €30m (£26m) asking price, with €27m (£23.3m) set to be paid up front and a further €3m (£2.6m) to be paid in performance-related bonuses.

TRANSFER TALK
9/4 Manchester City are 9/4 with BetVictor to win the Premier League
Jovetic visited the Fanfani Medical Centre in Florence for tests on Monday, accompanied by the Serie A side's doctor, Jacopo Giuliattini.

City, who have sent a large group of staff to South Africa as part of their pre-season tour, also conducted similar assessments on Jesus Navas in Seville before his £18.5m move to the Etihad Stadium in June.

Jovetic was later followed by Mario Gomez, who is set to complete his transfer from Bayern Munich to the Florence outfit imminently.

Ramadani met with Begiristain at Mottram Hall last week to discuss terms, with City set to pay Jovetic an £80,000-a-week salary package on arrival in Manchester.

The clubs have maintained a good relationship harboured following Stefan Savic's move from Manchester to Fiorentina last summer.

City also hope to secure Alvaro Negredo, whom they have targeted in an attempted double swoop with Jovetic.

Rammyblues said:
Naming rights to the swamp would pay for them no problem. :-)

They could add a couple of extra tiers to their existing scaffold and increase
capacity to 120,000 maybe even 150,000
They'll increase revenue and give all those on season ticket waiting lists a chance
to finally get one, not to mention tickets for their hardcore support in the pubs every weekend who claim they can never get them .:)

bluefandk said:
This is from goal.com

The Premier League runners-up concluded talks over a deal to bring the Montenegro international to England on Monday, with the forward undergoing medical tests in Florence

EXCLUSIVE
By Paul Clennam

Manchester City have agreed a £23.3 million plus add-ons deal with Fiorentina for attacker Stevan Jovetic, Goal can reveal.

The 23-year-old's agent, Fali Ramadani, is set to travel to Manchester to meet with City sporting director Txiki Begiristain in the next 24 hours, with club officials confident of completing the move following those talks.

City have agreed to a package that meets Fiorentina's €30m (£26m) asking price, with €27m (£23.3m) set to be paid up front and a further €3m (£2.6m) to be paid in performance-related bonuses.

TRANSFER TALK
9/4 Manchester City are 9/4 with BetVictor to win the Premier League
Jovetic visited the Fanfani Medical Centre in Florence for tests on Monday, accompanied by the Serie A side's doctor, Jacopo Giuliattini.

City, who have sent a large group of staff to South Africa as part of their pre-season tour, also conducted similar assessments on Jesus Navas in Seville before his £18.5m move to the Etihad Stadium in June.

Jovetic was later followed by Mario Gomez, who is set to complete his transfer from Bayern Munich to the Florence outfit imminently.

Ramadani met with Begiristain at Mottram Hall last week to discuss terms, with City set to pay Jovetic an £80,000-a-week salary package on arrival in Manchester.

The clubs have maintained a good relationship harboured following Stefan Savic's move from Manchester to Fiorentina last summer.

City also hope to secure Alvaro Negredo, whom they have targeted in an attempted double swoop with Jovetic.
Look out For that iceberg...

FrancoisToure said:
Andouble said:
I still think Dzeko's a goner in the last week of the transfer window if we bring in Negredo along with Jovetic.

Agreed. I just don't see him staying. Negredo is the target man the Pellegrini wants.

2 players for each position is the quote from Pellegrini.

Neville Kneville said:
FrancoisToure said:
Andouble said:

2 players for each position is the quote from Pellegrini.

Aguero
Jovetic (withdrawn striker, could play a no 9 role)
Negredo

I believe everyone at the club wants to give Guidetti a chance as well. Dzeko already looks a miserable sod.

Raggi01 said:
With dzeko staying and in pelles plans, who do you think will play the sub role out of our strikers (including guidetti)?
Džeko and Guidetti.

Sergio "Kun" Agüero is a fantastic football player and I think at times we forget that.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:42 pm --<br /><br />
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Caveman said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
You sir owe me a new pair of boxer shorts.
Why did he rip a hole in yours and bum you?!

Is that you with them binoculars?
Shit, caught out!

*ducks down quickly!*

FrancoisToure said:
Andouble said:

To let Tevez and Dzeko go for Jovetic and Negredo would be shockingly bad transfer business IMO. Feels like we only go backwards these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.