Steve Bruce sacked by West Brom

Same old faces keep getting these jobs and I don`t direct my feelings to them (Managers) but the bloody stupid Board of Directors at these clubs who continue to hire them.Used to be Pardew and Pulis,Fat Sam and the likes who would get a job at the drop of a hat.
These Owners,Chairmen,CEO`s etc need the fluffy end of a ragmans trumpet inserting into their anus.
Thank fuck for City.

The ' no substitute for experience' line will get him another gig eventually
I'll bet he will be out of football for a few months until Stephen Kenny gets the bullet and the FAI come calling

He needs to go home.

The rags will welcome him with open arms in January.

I quite like the guy to be honest, he seems a decent bloke, but not a good manager.
When my brother was a police officer in Cheadle, twice he was moments away from catching Bruce drink driving
The second time, Bruce abandoned his car on the road outside his house, keys in the ignition, drivers door open and was hiding behind a curtain. He sent his wife out to say it was her poor parking
And by all accounts, his wife is lovely, unlike her husband

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.