Steve Kean

Forced to resign by the owners. Even the club director has no idea about this according to reports. Feel sorry for him really. The owners are the ones who should quit football and stick to chicken farming.

stony said:
city91 said:
I actually feel sorry for Steve Kean, granted he is a shite manager the way the fans treated him at Blackburn was appalling to say the least. I think it was the game against Bolton last season which was a key relegation match and insted of the fans getting behind the team they spent the full 90 mins abusing their own manager. After that I was glad the club got relegated.

I don't feel sorry for him, I'll keep my sympathy for the fans of the club he helped ruin.

More went on at Blackburn than will ever come out and Steve Kean is certainly not the injured party. Him and his cronies have made more than few quid out of that club.

It will be interesting to see now after all the rumours about how he ended up in charge at Blackburn whether he re-appears at another club in the near future.
If he disappears from the game altogether then maybe there was something in all the insinuations.

Bluemoon dan said:
stony said:
city91 said:
I actually feel sorry for Steve Kean, granted he is a shite manager the way the fans treated him at Blackburn was appalling to say the least. I think it was the game against Bolton last season which was a key relegation match and insted of the fans getting behind the team they spent the full 90 mins abusing their own manager. After that I was glad the club got relegated.

I don't feel sorry for him, I'll keep my sympathy for the fans of the club he helped ruin.

More went on at Blackburn than will ever come out and Steve Kean is certainly not the injured party. Him and his cronies have made more than few quid out of that club.

It will be interesting to see now after all the rumours about how he ended up in charge at Blackburn whether he re-appears at another club in the near future.
If he disappears from the game altogether then maybe there was something in all the insinuations.

I heard something like that. He was appointed by Glasgow gangsters who really own the club and that was why he wouldn't be sacked. The Venky's were just a cover for drug money. Far fetched yet possible.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Bluemoon dan said:
stony said:

I heard something like that. He was appointed by Glasgow gangsters who really own the club and that was why he wouldn't be sacked. The Venky's were just a cover for drug money. Far fetched yet possible.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVe1BwJIqoQ[/youtube]

dazdon said:
Blackburn fans might get what they asked for.

A manager of standing.

A manager that has the respect of all football.

Enter stage left.

King Kenny the dipper destroyer.
Bet they'd love what BFS gave them. Yes, horrible football, but also the safety of mundane, mid table mediocrity with no real fears of the drop. They could end up regretting giving him the push, much like Charlton Athletic and Curbishley.

jimharri said:
dazdon said:
Blackburn fans might get what they asked for.

A manager of standing.

A manager that has the respect of all football.

Enter stage left.

King Kenny the dipper destroyer.
Bet they'd love what BFS gave them. Yes, horrible football, but also the safety of mundane, mid table mediocrity with no real fears of the drop. They could end up regretting giving him the push, much like Charlton Athletic and Curbishley.
I hope they drop like a fucking stone in water..
Right down to div 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.