steward celebrating with rags

BlueMoonz1977 said:
benbeer said:
Why Always Ste said:
"Runs to celebrate"

Maybe he was just running to keep the players away from the fans?
that's what i thought but am sure he high-fived a couple of players.

Those fuckers at the swamp will try and infiltrate like al-qaeda - sack him now if thats the case or stand him on the centre circle where we can stone him from the stands : )

I bet it was peter fletcher

Ladybarn Blue . said:
benbeer said:
i can't find it now on youtube but sure on either MOTD or Sky one of the City stewards in blue coat runs to celebrate with the rags after the 3rd goal. Anyone notice it?

If that is the case sack him !

More like hang him from his nutsack !!!!!

benbeer said:
i can't find it now on youtube but sure on either MOTD or Sky one of the City stewards in blue coat runs to celebrate with the rags after the 3rd goal. Anyone notice it?
I have read some shite on here in my time but this takes the bisquit

Can anyone heip me on this? I want to report Jill Hallsworth to the Club. She is the newish 'fascist' East Stand level one Supervisor ...and needs a reality check amongst other things.
Who do I contact/write to as being her superior? I'd prefer someone other than Fletcher as I want my complaint to go to the 'very top.'
Anyone else with gripes concerning her, please post on this thread. Ta.

Nellie's right peg said:
Can anyone heip me on this? I want to report Jill Hallsworth to the Club. She is the newish 'fascist' East Stand level one Supervisor ...and needs a reality check amongst other things.
Who do I contact/write to as being her superior? I'd prefer someone other than Fletcher as I want my complaint to go to the 'very top.'
Anyone else with gripes concerning her, please post on this thread. Ta.
Report her for what ? doing her job ? or disagreeing with you ? For any complaint to suceed it is favourite to have detailed written statements .photo evidence /eye witness acounts .good luck

BlueMoonz1977 said:
benbeer said:
Why Always Ste said:
"Runs to celebrate"

Maybe he was just running to keep the players away from the fans?

Those fuckers at the swamp will try and infiltrate like al-qaeda - sack him now if thats the case or stand him on the centre circle where we can stone him from the stands : )

Or throw coins at him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.