Steward on car park

jamiecav

Did anybody else see the steward fighting with fans on the path to the car park?

No, was too busy hitting some **** wearing a high-vis. What happened?

No but I do know that was almost preceded by me fighting with one at the entrance to the SS lol! One day a few of these jumped up pricks are going to take a hiding.

We were just walking past as it happened and it looked like the steward went for the old bloke, even the other stewards were saying he'd be reported for it. The steward had completely lost it, he punched the wall and apparently threw something at the cars albeit we didn't see that bit.

We were just walking past as it happened and it looked like the steward went for the old bloke, even the other stewards were saying he'd be reported for it. The steward had completely lost it, he punched the wall and apparently threw something at the cars albeit we didn't see that bit.
Was he warming up for the external ticket check on Tuesday night?

Which car park was this?
I saw a couple of showsec stewards chasing after someone from around entrance Z.

I thought at the time what business do they have chasing after someone? Although I don't know what caused them to be chasing someone

Yeah the bloke said something to steward as he went past. Then steward said something, guy turned round, steward went at him. Took a fair few to pull him off.

Hope he gets sacked. Lots of kids around many upset and scared by it

Half a dozen in orange jackets on the met were playing music out loud and laughing about the result. It took restraint from me not to do anything.

They also used a body scanner on each person using entrance J today. Never seen that before.

Some stewards are Utd fans, simple as. All it takes is for a sly remark after a game like yesterday and it kicks off.

Have to say its the same at the swamp , the other way around .

What Blue would go and work for them? Arsenal stewards a few seasons ago were cheering their own winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.