stockport county

East Level 2 said:
Well if you'd like the opportunity to see us dump them out the cup you'll have to wait another season at least.

Snackpot 0-1 Rushall Olympic

I think Rushall are a division lower than Snackpot.
I'd rather wait until we've got a 61,000 capacity stadium before we drew them in the Cup.

I'd love to draw them away, only for them to move the fixture to the Etihad "for financial reasons". It would be the ultimate humiliation for the gobshite fans among their fraternity.

Ive known some of their "boys" since the the late70s early 80s Martin P, China, Tommy C, Lurch the binman, Derek the brickie, the Rileys(some were Chelsea fans) etc and to be fair were a handy setup who were always game. But it is these so called County youth who attacked "shirts" albeit on the Kidderminster photo I was suprised that "Lurch" was still at it. Grow up for Gods sake.
I was with my youngest Son in Stockport a few months ago when one of their boys whom I had not seen for a number of years, whos name I will with hold went into a semi Rant as to why I still followed a team run by shall we say outsiders(the official outburst is unprintable). He proceded to inform my Son of my past affiliations with some of them and why was I not a Stockport fan. My Son was appalled to listern to what I had been up to and I still feel the shame since that day.
What I did then, I will never CONDONE my actions on those silly days out following City and on the odd day out with some of those above.

chesterbells said:
denislawsbackheel said:
And only Rushall's second win of the season.

Two too many

Not sure where your info comes from. I follow Rushall as I'm from the Walsall area, and they've won nine this season in all competitions, including an away win at FC Utd of Manchester. Their current league record is W6 D2 L4, and, if their form improves to that which they showed last season, they're a good bet for the play-offs. They have ex-Birmingham and Forest striker Dele Adebola playing for them now. By all accounts, this result was not the shock it might seem.

raghunter57 said:
Ive known some of their "boys" since the the late70s early 80s Martin P, China, Tommy C, Lurch the binman, Derek the brickie, the Rileys(some were Chelsea fans) etc and to be fair were a handy setup who were always game. But it is these so called County youth who attacked "shirts" albeit on the Kidderminster photo I was suprised that "Lurch" was still at it. Grow up for Gods sake.
I was with my youngest Son in Stockport a few months ago when one of their boys whom I had not seen for a number of years, whos name I will with hold went into a semi Rant as to why I still followed a team run by shall we say outsiders(the official outburst is unprintable). He proceded to inform my Son of my past affiliations with some of them and why was I not a Stockport fan. My Son was appalled to listern to what I had been up to and I still feel the shame since that day.
What I did then, I will never CONDONE my actions on those silly days out following City and on the odd day out with some of those above.
Have you got Lurch the Binman's contact details? I might invite him to my next dinner party as he sounds like he'd be delightful company.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
East Level 2 said:
Well if you'd like the opportunity to see us dump them out the cup you'll have to wait another season at least.

I'd rather wait until we've got a 61,000 capacity stadium before we drew them in the Cup.

I'd love to draw them away, only for them to move the fixture to the Etihad "for financial reasons". It would be the ultimate humiliation for the gobshite fans among their fraternity.

A real karma scenario GDM but alas it can no longer happen. The FA banned the switching of cup ties to the ground of the team drawn away a few years ago. Ties can, however, be switched to a neutral ground because of capacity, demand for tickets, health & safety, etc.

laserblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
East Level 2 said:

A real karma scenario GDM but alas it can no longer happen. The FA banned the switching of cup ties to the ground of the team drawn away a few years ago. Ties can, however, be switched to a neutral ground because of capacity, demand for tickets, health & safety, etc.
It's funny, when I typed that I remembered they were talking about that, but wasn't sure if they'd carried it through. A sensible move as it was undermining the credibility of the Cup imo.

Thanks for that :-)

raghunter57 wrote:

Have you got Lurch the Binman's contact details? I might invite him to my next dinner party as he sounds like he'd be delightful company.

He is a smashing bloke just a bit daft

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.