Stoke (A) Post Match thread

Job done without getting out of 2nd gear. Result was never in danger and felt we could have scored within seconds if they ever threatened. Stoke are going down, they were abysmal, zero fight in them. Good crowd tonight about time we started to sing about winning it.

Apparently taking the lead from the Stoke Sentinel.

Stoke’s supporters had clearly been reading the local newspaper beforehand. The Sentinel dedicated a section of its pre-match preview to ‘who to boo’ and the answer read: ‘Anything in blue.’

Utterly pathetic.
Come on now... Stokies can’t read, they’re still trying to figure out how to get six fingers into a glove

Voting for PFA Player of the year was done a couple of weeks ago. The ship has sailed.

City's POTY competition might be another matter, and maybe the FWA POTY because the press do have a real affinity for merlin and they vote later.
Some members of the press will vote for Silva purely because of a belief that voting for the less obvious and more subtlety talented player somehow makes them sound more knowledgeable. Still think KDB will get it though. There's little in it for me. Both dreamy as fuck.

I forgot to mention it earlier, but the pass from Gabriel to Raheem in the build-up to the first goal was absolutely wonderful. It split open the Stoke defence and made Merlin's job a lot easier.

Some members of the press will vote for Silva purely because of a belief that voting for the less obvious and more subtlety talented player somehow makes them sound more knowledgeable. Still think KDB will get it though. There's little in it for me. Both dreamy as fuck.

Neither as good as Pogba though.

Job done without getting out of 2nd gear. Result was never in danger and felt we could have scored within seconds if they ever threatened. Stoke are going down, they were abysmal, zero fight in them. Good crowd tonight about time we started to sing about winning it.
It was a comfortable win but only because we really put a shift in. They fought very hard I thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.