Stoke Away (in here please.)

Santiago Street

Massively early I know but I would so love to be at this game yet with only 3000 points I've no chance. Anybody who comes into possession of a spare would you please let me know.

I'm also after a ticket for my little girl as I've nobody to look after her that day so again if you have an extra spare for her I'd be delighted.

Re: Early Shout For Stoke Away

oi mate, i can assure u with 3000 points u will defiantly get a ticket for stoke away, even all the newbies on blue members will get one for this.

Bury born blue said:
oi mate, i can assure u with 3000 points u will defiantly get a ticket for stoke away, even all the newbies on blue members will get one for this.

It depends on the allocation we receive I guess

Bury born blue said:

i'm not so sure these days.

Santiago Street . said:
Bury born blue said:

It depends on the allocation we receive I guess

Bury born blue said:

How do you reckon that ? I know it's Sat evening and on the box but if 2000 for Swansea on a Sunday can sell out at 6750 points then surely 2900 for Stoke just down the road is going to sell out at 5000+ points if not higher.
I know Swansea has got the new ground, not played them for years attraction but still.

robsta said:
Bury born blue said:

How do you reckon that ? I know it's Sat evening and on the box but if 2000 for Swansea on a Sunday can sell out at 6750 points then surely 2900 for Stoke just down the road is going to sell out at 5000+ points if not higher.
I know Swansea has got the new ground, not played them for years attraction but still.

We got 2,900 for villa and they went on general sale!

i am also looking for 2 tickets for this game. i am on 3970 points and the other has just over 4000 dont think i'll be able to get tickets so if any1 can use 2 cards to get 2 tickets please inbox me. cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.