Stoke Away - sold out 27/8

I've now got 2 tickets spare for stoke. Only selling for face value as mate as dropped out but ill only sell to those who can meet city centre based. Not selling tickets separately.
Anyone interested pm me.

Hi all. Looking for a spare ticket due to change in work schedule. I live near Stoke at the moment - lucky me!!!!- so would prefer to pick up at ground if possible. Long shot I no but worth a shout. Dont fancy sitting in the pubs of Stoke watching it in my City shirt!!!! Thanks guys

Missus can't go now, so 1 adult spare available, need to be able to pick up from Stockport area tonight/tomorrow evening

Could deliver within reasonable distance of Stockport

PM me

NOW SOLD

Tonster said:
Missus can't go now, so 1 adult spare available, need to be able to pick up from Stockport area tonight/tomorrow evening

Could deliver within reasonable distance of Stockport

PM me

Just Pm'd you mate

1 spare for Stoke available.

PM me contact number.(mobile or home)

Ticket must be picked up tomorrow after 4pm. Cheadle Heath.

Got to work on Saturday(arrrgh!), so can't go.

Please only PM me if you defo want the ticket and can pick it up on Friday, otherwise I may be left with the ticket as the match is only 1 day away.

FACE VALUE. £40.

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.