Stoke AWAY Ticket Details.

squirtyflower said:
MCFCmadman said:
GXCity said:
Get on the phone at half 12 mate

Its available at 1pm? Will they still let me if theres some left?
if you can, get down to the ticket office for half twelve instead

My mate has 5300 will he be able to ring at exactly 9 or is there still a massive queue for him aswell

MCFCmadman said:
squirtyflower said:
MCFCmadman said:
Its available at 1pm? Will they still let me if theres some left?

My mate has 5300 will he be able to ring at exactly 9 or is there still a massive queue for him aswell

If you can get them on line, no queues, no booking fee, no wait. Easy

Tonster said:
MCFCmadman said:
squirtyflower said:

If you can get them on line, no queues, no booking fee, no wait. Easy

Is there any Adult to child tickets left btw?
If there isnt i may aswell try online?

bluesmith said:
Marvin said:
bluesmith said:
Something doesnt add up here, we have blocks 35-40, which is the full end, the stand hold just under 5000 yet we only have 4100 tickets according to mcfc. Sounds like a lot have gone to Corporate?
I always thought the away allocation at Stoke was 4,500. The official capacity may well be close to 5,000, but you never get every seat in the stand. City's seating capacity is supposedly 48,000, but we never get that

Stoke's web-site says

Finally, the Marston's Pedigree Stand has the capacity to house 4,996 visiting supporters but is usually segregated to allow home support to enter part of the stand, as first demonstrated in the match against Southend United in 2007
So some seats will be lost to segregation but no more than a 100 surely

They cant lose many as there isnt anything to segregate, seems to be a lot of tickets that aren't available to the fans. I can see this selling out to cup scheme members and then there being alot of 'tourists' knocking about.

Stoke away in a cup tie is no place for a tourist.

wolfie1988 said:
See the Seating plan below. Taken from Stoke's ticketing website.

Stoke_plan.jpg

Just two in Block 35, tried earlier on and it came up block 37 but couldn't find my sodding card, so quite a few must've gone online

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.