Saturday 20th August 2016

Kick off – 12.30pm

The Club has received an allocation of 2,900 tickets priced as follows:

£30.00 Adults

£27.00 Over 65s

£23.00 Under 17s

£20.00 Under 11s

£27.00 Wheelchair / Walking ambulant plus free personal assistant

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

QUALIFYING SALES CRITERIA

Tickets will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and in-person at the Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

• Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 17,500 or more ticket points – Wednesday 20th July at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 16,500 or more ticket points – Thursday 21st July at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 15,500 or more ticket points – Friday 22nd July at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 14,500 or more ticket points – Saturday 23rd July at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 14,000 or more ticket points – Monday 25th July at 9am.
  • Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 13,500 or more ticket points – Tuesday 26th July at 9am.
Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

There is a limited allocation for juniors to purchase at the same time as a qualifying adult, click here for further information. Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 17s and over 60s..

Cityzens with a Platinum or 93:20 Seasoncard will be awarded 40 ticket points. Cityzens with a Gold Seasoncard will be awarded 20 ticket points for attending this fixture.

Thats a high starting criteria for joke - its going to be interesting this year especially with the cheaper tickets

Yes it is. Just out of interest, does anyone know how those concession prices compare to last season? I wonder if some clubs will try and recoup some of the revenue with the concessions prices or are they capped too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they were £27 from memory so a slight increase for old fogies.

The whole situation ref concessionary prices seems unclear and up to individual clubs but I do not expect the old, disabled and young to benefit to the same extent pro rata as the regular full price fans. I have heard that a flat fee might be used by some clubs.

I recently gave the stubs of the away matches I went last season to the son of a girl who works in the local chippy as part of his training to be a Young Blue. It would have been interesting to compare them all. All I know is Leicester was £41/27 and Swansea a very fair concession of £46/23.50.

I think they were £27 from memory so a slight increase for old fogies.

The whole situation ref concessionary prices seems unclear and up to individual clubs but I do not expect the old, disabled and young to benefit to the same extent pro rata as the regular full price fans. I have heard that a flat fee might be used by some clubs.

I recently gave the stubs of the away matches I went last season to the son of a girl who works in the local chippy as part of his training to be a Young Blue. It would have been interesting to compare them all. All I know is Leicester was £41/27 and Swansea a very fair concession of £46/23.50.

lots of clubs ha tickets under £30 for adults, like Arsenal who are just using their cheapest category with £26 adults etc. City are charging the max £30 with £20 for O65/U22 and £15 U16.

Clubs can't charge the 'flat fee' unless their concession prices are at least £30 anyway.

First away game, Stones throw away was always going to be high

its the high starting criteria that raised my eyebrows - yes stokes always popular, but such a high criteria is usually reserved to man u away etc. Last few seasons stoke away has sold out at low points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.