Stoke Away Train

NEED 2 TICKETS FOR STOKE AWAY.PM ME.CAN MEET ANYWHERE.LET ME KNOW ASAP.REALLY DESPERATE.!!!!!!!

mcfcmania said:
NEED 2 TICKETS FOR STOKE AWAY.PM ME.CAN MEET ANYWHERE.LET ME KNOW ASAP.REALLY DESPERATE.!!!!!!!

Fuck me you're at it again. I will again politely say there is a thread already for that.Keeping hijacking others does you no favours.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:49 pm --<br /><br />Me and 5 mates are on the train.
I did post a thread to ask if any coaches from town (apart from the official ones) but somebody nicked it straight away and changed the subject totally....

BlueRob01 said:
mcfcmania said:

Fuck me you're at it again. I will again politely say there is a thread already for that.Keeping hijacking others does you no favours.

-- Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:49 pm --

Me and 5 mates are on the train.
I did post a thread to ask if any coaches from town (apart from the official ones) but somebody nicked it straight away and changed the subject totally....

Nice one. I'm going with 4 other's , should be a laugh. It's only a tenner and take's 33 minutes to get there.

Yep - can manage 33 minutes without a beer at a push as the trains will all be dry as per usual no doubt.
Should be a proper cup away day and a good laugh on the trains too no doubt. Long as we win of course. We don't do that many away games nowadays but went to every round in 2011 so hoping to follow us all the way back to Wembley twice again.

BlueRob01 said:
Yep - can manage 33 minutes without a beer at a push as the trains will all be dry as per usual no doubt.
Should be a proper cup away day and a good laugh on the trains too no doubt. Long as we win of course. We don't do that many away games nowadays but went to every round in 2011 so hoping to follow us all the way back to Wembley twice again.

Fairplay. Looking forward to the match against Stoke. Iv'e got a feeling were up for this.

BlueRob01 said:

What? I've always boozed on the train to stoke. Never any issues.

BlueRob01 said:

Trains are never dry any more. Not been on a dry train for years.

Bought 2 adult train tickets presuming we would get tickets but were unsuccessful so wondering if anyone is interested in 2 return tickets from Manchester Picadilly at 10.27 arriving at stoke station around 11.00 and returning at 16.27 arriving in Manchester Picadilly at 16.59, paid £24 for the tickets but would possibly take £20 for the pair, help out a fellow blue please, message if interested

mcfclew said:
Bought 2 adult train tickets presuming we would get tickets but were unsuccessful so wondering if anyone is interested in 2 return tickets from Manchester Picadilly at 10.27 arriving at stoke station around 11.00 and returning at 16.27 arriving in Manchester Picadilly at 16.59, paid £24 for the tickets but would possibly take £20 for the pair, help out a fellow blue please, message if interested

Where did you buy those from? I'm pretty sure it's only £10.40 even if you pay on the day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.