stoke city at home 24th april

uwe rosler 28

Does anybody know if this game is subject to change? As there is a possibility we could be playing the 1st leg of a champions league semi final on 26th or 27th if we beat psg?? Or will we have to just swallow it again ?

There are 3 tv games scheduled for that day with ours at 12, so you'd hope it would be moved regardless of a Tuesday or Wednesday.
EDIT. Just found this on the Stoke website.
*In the event of Manchester City participating in the UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals the following Tuesday, this match will take place on Saturday 23rd April 2016 (kick off 5.30pm)

So only moved for a Tuesday game.

There are 3 tv games scheduled for that day with ours at 12, so you'd hope it would be moved regardless of a Tuesday or Wednesday.
EDIT. Just found this on the Stoke website.
*In the event of Manchester City participating in the UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals the following Tuesday, this match will take place on Saturday 23rd April 2016 (kick off 5.30pm)

So only moved for a Tuesday game.

Thanks for the info but this should be on the City website as well, the club must be aware that a good number of fans travel a good distance these days and sometimes have to book overnight acc. You only get the best deals if you book early.

I think playing on a Sunday them Wednesday is fair enough. Problem is we have left ourselves in trouble in the league so can't really afford to rest players although it looks like he is going to today!

I read in the Stoke Sentinel via newsnow that our game with them had now gone to Saturday at 1730. Can't find anything on our site to confirm this. Has anyone seen anything?

It's midday on the Sunday as far as I know. We're on one of those Sky Super Sundays where they have three games in a row.

City v Stoke 12:00
Sunderland v Arsenal 14:05
Leicester v Swansea 16:15

BBC and PL sites still listing it as Sunday 12:00.

The Sentinel says it's moved because of the CL semifinal - I suppose trying to make the decision as early as possible, rather than wait until Friday afternoon.

I read in the Stoke Sentinel via newsnow that our game with them had now gone to Saturday at 1730. Can't find anything on our site to confirm this. Has anyone seen anything?

Yes, it is reverting to the Saturday with a 1730 kick off if we are down to play the 1st leg of the semi final on following Tuesday.

Sky have it down as a triple Super Sunday:

12:00 - City vs Stoke
14:05 - Sunderland vs Arsenal
16:15 - Leicester vs Swansea

So doubt its been moved.

Edit: Reports on twitter are it probably will be moved due to Champions League. Who'd have thought it, the premier league accommodating City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.