stoke have been given extra tickets

pissedagain

its true stoke have taken hold of extra tickets in the £60 bracket....funny thing is stoke received 32k for the game while city said they received 31.5k.... now i know it just means city creamed an extra 500 tickets off..prob because we have more corporate etc.... anyway why have they not offered us more £60 tickets...is it because we play united and all the southerners are bagging all the so called neutral tickets...

i actually reckon we all got the same and its just what the clubs cream off..i might be wrong but i reckon the club wembley tickets have been sent to stoke cos none of the southerners want them, however when we paly trafford i reckon they will all be there in their stupid red nose day costumes

pissedagain said:
i actually reckon we all got the same and its just what the clubs cream off..i might be wrong but i reckon the club wembley tickets have been sent to stoke cos none of the southerners want them, however when we paly trafford i reckon they will all be there in their stupid red nose day costumes
club wembley tickets are middle tier, stoke have been given more tcikets on the touchline

pissedagain said:
its true stoke have taken hold of extra tickets in the £60 bracket....funny thing is stoke received 32k for the game while city said they received 31.5k.... now i know it just means city creamed an extra 500 tickets off..prob because we have more corporate etc.... anyway why have they not offered us more £60 tickets...is it because we play united and all the southerners are bagging all the so called neutral tickets...
The 31,500 is the entire allocation to City from which corporates, staff etc creamed off an unknown figure leaving an even lower figure for fans.
The club has received an allocation of 31,500 tickets in the West End of Wembley Stadium...........he following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

i know what the website says i guess i m saying i dont believe we were given less than stoke or bolton or united...

pissedagain said:
i know what the website says i guess i m saying i dont believe we were given less than stoke or bolton or united...
So you don't believe Stoke or Bolton then either because they quote different figures.

As I understood it, the rags and Stoke got the east side if Wembley, which for some odd reason has a couple of thousand more seats, and City and Bolton got the west?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.