Stoke post match thread

We've stopped creating chances under Pep the way we would with Pellers.
Pep has certainly had his fingers burnt a few times this season, hope he's learning quickly.

going off previous games, huddersfield, monaco, and lots of other games we've created tones of chances. this was just one of those games imo

I'm yet to see a more useless sack of shit than Clichy. You can tell he's French by the speed in which he moves backwards.

I've never despised a player in the way I hate that prick.

I can accept a lack of talent in a player when they try hard. But that useless prick always takes the easy option. I've never seen a player pass backwards more than him. And it's embarrassing the way he is incapable of crossing the ball.

Pep needs to get rid of the shitbag immediately!
Never watched a game pre 2008 did you?Granted he's very limited, has lost a yard of pace he used to have, but never despised a player like him! Wow....do you not remember Bridge, Mills et al.....

I just want to know :Why Guardiola dropped Silva for Navas at the end he was obliged to bring him in.

2) im not surprised for the result and thats why Chelsea is hight flying

3) you feel like it is a destiny to never beeing able to win the league with comfort

4) the fullbacks are just not good simple (spending all this money to end up playing in 2017 with clichy sagna and kolarov as a cm add Toure to the list

5) games like this one happens but should be rare not a common thing ( keep dropping points at home against boro stoke everton etc

Honestly, you could bring off Clichy in games like this and not bring anyone on for him and you wouldn't be any worse off. He's ok defensively, if I'm being generous, but he's worse than useless when we have the ball. Second half Stoke made it pretty clear they were only interested in time wasting, not even pretending to counter, so you may as well fuck Clichy off and bring an attacker on

It had the feeling of being one of those nights after about 20 mins. On the plus side, another clean sheet. We would have conceded in a game like that earlier in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.