Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread

heslops barnet said:
1 point not bad considering they had Howard Webb on their side!!!

Bollocks don't blame the ref. Silva, Balotelli, Dzeko piss poor today!

I'll say it again; I would rather have Torres up front than Dzeko, at the very least; Torres compliments the strikers around him.

heslops barnet said:
1 point not bad considering they had Howard Webb on their side!!!
Webb had a shocker and normally I jump to defend him. Constant fouls on balotelli, no bookings. Don't let it mask a poor performance from us today. Credit to stoke they fully deserved the point.

not all that bad, just need to sort our fucking heads out and start going for the kill in games like at the beginning of the season.

Fair play to Stoke they are a side that gets results, but I would despair if I was a Stoke fan. A team of thugs that win games by not playing football.

Our strategy seems to be run forward and then pass back. Eventually, Hart hoofs it and we lose possession. It has been like this for quite a few games now.

Andouble said:
way too many dropped points to teams that are just flat-out abysmal. Not worthy of Champions I'm afraid.

I know what youre saying, but are any of the teams in the premier "flat out abysmal" ??

Dzeko needs fucking off. How he played 90 mins is beyond me, it was like playing with 10 men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.