Storys of old, factory records & Hacienda

happymoondays said:
TonyGrealishstache said:
Was he called Alphonso Buller? Went to a few parties in Whalley Range that they did.

Yeah alphonso, dont know if his surname was buller though. He You'st to DJ downstairs in konspiracy aswel.

fonzo bullar.

shadygiz said:
allyboy said:
Born in 72 and worked in the music game in the 90's in Manchester.

Tony Wilson R.I.P
Ian Curtis R.I.P

Too much to tell ya fella...

All I'll say is keep reading, keep playing the music.
It was the best era and city to be in IN THE WORLD when the Hac, Roses, Mondays were at their peak.

Makes me emotional just thinking about it all. Never to be repeated.

Wilson engineered it all brilliantly. He was a red, but a red I will forgive and never forget.

also, rob gretton RIP (top blue)

and martin hamnett..joy division, new order and mondays producer....genius...RIP

that punk guy was a scary cnut.he had a sign saying '30p for the bus ' or similar.he was deaf or pretended to be.

I remember that guy when it was only "10p" !

Used to see him every Monday at "Alternative Night" at the Ritz. If you pulled your keys out of your pocket, as if to say "I've no change mate", he'd give you the thumbs up and move on...

Happy days indeed... Anyone else go to the charity festival at Platt Fields (or was it Alexandra Park..?) with Big Flame, Marc Riley and the Creepers etc. Me and my mate, along with everyone else, went along to see James who'd blown the Smiths off the stage at the Palace a few weeks earlier. Simply Red headlined, but despite the MCs appeals everyone fooked off before they came on...

Went to a night at the ritz a few years ago to mark the 5th anniversary of Rob Grettons passing.Proper trip down memory lane with all the old faces there except now with mortgages and kids! That mad MVITA geezer showed up,personally I've always found him a bit scary.Top set from Doves(who played bizarre love triangle) and ACR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.