Strange facts about the ground

I took a dump in the ladies toilet at my office because the layout was different on the second floor than on the third.

I took a dump in the ladies toilet at my office because the layout was different on the second floor than on the third.
It was the fact that you were not in a cubicle, completely naked, and masturbating while having the dump that makes it wrong.

I am in 315 and usually have a slash pre-game and half-time by going into the nearest toilets (first set up the stairs from M2).

The last game after a pint it was really busy so went to the next set along only to find I walked into the ladies, I just turned right as normal.

Crazy layout that the bogs are not designed so the blokes is on the right of the walkway in all the blocks.
*FLASHER ALERT*

When I go, at the back of block 201 I have to unzip my motorbike overtrousers, then unbutton my jeans, then find the opening in the leggings and finally the gap in my underpants. The problem is, all the openings are not aligned so it takes a while. Sometimes I worry that people think I'm deliberately hanging around, but I'm not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.