Strange things when drunk

BoyBlue_1985 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
davymcfc said:
Funny you should mention it. I also had an intimate moment with a fox while steaming drunk.

Do tell......Nasty little buggers, lured me in with how tame it was. It was fine when I went for a body stroke but when I tried to pat it on the head and went near it's ears it bit me quick as you like. It was the beginning of my crusade against urban wildlife.

You petted a wild animal and was shocked it bit you. If you were on Safari in Africa would you pet a lion?

Of course not, but I'm unlikely to see a lion walking down the high street, shagging in my flower beds or trying to nose open my wheely bin.....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Do tell......Nasty little buggers, lured me in with how tame it was. It was fine when I went for a body stroke but when I tried to pat it on the head and went near it's ears it bit me quick as you like. It was the beginning of my crusade against urban wildlife.

You petted a wild animal and was shocked it bit you. If you were on Safari in Africa would you pet a lion?

Of course not, but I'm unlikely to see a lion walking down the high street, shagging in my flower beds or trying to nose open my wheely bin.....

You might do in Africa though. Fox's are used to people because of the contact between us and them it doesn't stop them being wild animals.
The fact is we moved into Fox territory not the other way around

One remembrance Sunday parade when I was a royal marine, I was living down in Plymouth and me and about 30 lads went on a night out but drank only port meaning we were all fairly stinking drunk very early on. I have no recollection of the evening past about 21.00 but at 6 in the morning I was woken by a startled old man trying to get me out of the back of his land rover which was parked on his drive, I was piss wet through and had lost my shoes and was about 6 miles from camp, tis a fairly long walk without shoes on. All the old guy wanted was to go to work, absolutely no idea how I got there or where my shoes went!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

You might do in Africa though. Fox's are used to people because of the contact between us and them it doesn't stop them being wild animals.

We'll see who wins...

I was walking home from a session in Didsbury village with my pal, and he stopped for a piss behind some shops, many hours later I woke up standing in a hedge, and my pal was asleep on a wall on the opposite side of the road. It was broad daylight and only half a mile from home.

On another occasion I was at a girls 21st in Dudley, after the party we went back to someones gaff. I went out for a cigarette and decided to have a wander. There was a lake across the road from the house, and I must've sat down by the waters edge, because I was awoken by a dog licking my face at 6am, and a woman in bits, because she thought she'd found a dead body.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

We'll see who wins...

Wins what?

Went for out for a mates 21st birthday started early. gets to around 3 a.m just me and best mate left standing. Mate says he knows way back to hotel we staying at. Anyway quick shot for the way home and then we wake up at 10 a.m with half a tree, a traffic cone and a fence panal, covered in mud and my leg is bleeding.

So im looking at this stuff when my mate stirs.
Me- "Where the fuck did we get that from?"
Mate- "I dont even know how we got back here"

Cue us trying to sneak this stuff out of a hotel. We still laugh bout how we have no idea what happened between leaving the club and waking up

mammutly said:
Me and a mate once walked back from Stalybridge to Hollingworth ( the one near Glossop) in the early hours. We picked hundreds of daffodils on the way and posted one through every letter box from Mottram Moor onwards. It made the local paper.

Reminds me of when I was young, there was a garden that had hundreds of gnomes in it and me and my mates use to take one and leave it on this grumpy guys doorstep. We must have done it at least 30 times during a 6month period.

On holiday about 20 years ago, i remember kopping off with this girl and just the two of us having a few late drinks on the way home. Woke up on hearing a cockeral going at it and realising i was lay in the farm bit next to our apartments with a motorbike still going next to me and me cut to ribbons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.