Stray Radio Signals

KS55

Last night my hearing aid gave a loud squeak followed by a strange voice chattering away. From a passing aircraft?
Mrs KS heard it and told me that, when she was a kid, the family’s electric fire would occasionally burst into life with odd broadcasts. Our grandson has a toy walkie talkie which sometimes picks up the local fire brigade chatter.
Anybody have the same?

Last night my hearing aid gave a loud squeak followed by a strange voice chattering away. From a passing aircraft?
Mrs KS heard it and told me that, when she was a kid, the family’s electric fire would occasionally burst into life with odd broadcasts. Our grandson has a toy walkie talkie which sometimes picks up the local fire brigade chatter.
Anybody have the same?
No.

Anybody have the same?
Poltergeist...

Anybody have the same?
Taxi radios are usually the culprit for spurious radio transmissions, or occasionally someone nearby with a CB base station.

If it continues, best course of action is to contact OFCOM (https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/contact-us) and seek their advice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.