Stuck Pixels on Laptop.

80s Shorts

My mum bought my dad a new 17inch hp laptop. Not top of the range but still £600.00.

I was going to set it up for him but as soon as I turned it on noticed a bright red stuck pixel on the black background.

I returned it to Currys and the replacement arrived today. Guess what ? Exactly the same problem in a different area of the screen.

Is it possible to fix a stuck pixel ?, Ive tried pressing on it whilst turning on and off as some suggest online but to no affect.

its a pain in the arse and I have never previously had a problem with stuck pixels before.

Return again ?

Suggestions ? Some say they right themselves over time.

I have an HP Envy and its served me very well.

Is that the same brand as the one in your post?

I bought a JVC vcr once. Spent ages getting into the cabinet and hooking it up to my tv/stereo.
Put a tape in and it wouldn't spit it back out. Took it back and bought a Sony from another shop.
Never bought anything that JVC makes since and never set foot in best buy again.
My time is worth a lot to me.

can you exchange in branch and ask them to start the new one up and show you it doesn't have the same problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.