Stupid little things that bug you

Drivers queuing at traffic lights, windows down, music turned up to 11. Often it's the hip-rap-hop rubbish, or whatever it's called, (if it's a lady driver then it's probably Whitney Houston). Car needs to be half a mile away before there's peace again.

Drivers queuing at traffic lights, windows down, music turned up to 11. Often it's the hip-rap-hop rubbish, or whatever it's called, (if it's a lady driver then it's probably Whitney Houston). Car needs to be half a mile away before there's peace again.
What's 'hip-rap-hop rubbish' ?

Nowt wrong with Whitney Houston though;)
I definitely don’t blast it out loud, in fact these days I don’t often put the radio/music on when I drive.
Haha she sings my most hated song, "And IIIIIeeyyyeeeee will alwayze luv you..oooooooooo" etc.
Can't stand it, rather have hip rap hop !

But I heard the original version by big boobs (who wrote it) and it's a little beautiful love song.

Barbara windsor?
Haha..No, Dolly.

"I Will Always Love You" was issued on March 18, 1974, as the second single from Parton's thirteenth solo studio album, Jolene (1974). During its original release in 1974, "I Will Always Love You" reached number four in Canada on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks chart and peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, becoming one of the best selling singles of 1974.

Beautiful voice....nice guitar.

Last edited:
Bell ends who actually adhere to the 30mph speed limit on the Mancunian way. Just fuck off, even the plod go 40 on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.