stupid question

I'm sad to say that my spirits lifted slightly when WBA scored the winner,.............. at least something might get done now.

joe corrigans god said:
is anybody else just sitting here feeling completely hollow and devastated by what has just gone on and wondering if we can turn it around

I have a horrible lump in my throat, and I feel like I just can't be arsed.

I don't think we can afford to put all of our chips down on one hand and let Hughes buy a lot of players and throw them into the current shite tactical system he's employed.

I felt worse after the Everton game but i have an inevitable feeling about it all concerning the manager which is easing the pain. Which is why i think he needs to go, it just feels right to me, even if it makes no sense to others.

GAZZA said:
I'm sad to say that my spirits lifted slightly when WBA scored the winner,.............. at least something might get done now.
ditto,i wasn't unhappy in the slightest,i hate to say it but hopefully that shambolic result will signal the end for the welsh pratt

joe corrigans god said:
is anybody else just sitting here feeling completely hollow and devastated by what has just gone on and wondering if we can turn it around

I have a horrible lump in my throat, and I feel like I just can't be arsed.

GAZZA said:
ditto,i wasn't unhappy in the slightest,i hate to say it but hopefully that shambolic result will signal the end for the welsh pratt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.