Stupid thing to say...

KentBlue

What's the most idiotic thing anybody has ever said to you about football?

Just after we bought Robbie I was telling my wife all about him and she said: "What's so special about him? Is he a good kicker, or something?"

And years ago watching MotD my sister said to me: "Why don't they just give a ball each to the players? That way they wouldn't have to run around all the time and keep bumping into one another."

KentBlue said:
What's the most idiotic thing anybody has ever said to you about football?

Just after we bought Robbie I was telling my wife all about him and she said: "What's so special about him? Is he a good kicker, or something?"

And years ago watching MotD my sister said to me: "Why don't they just give a ball each to the players? That way they wouldn't have to run around all the time and keep bumping into one another."

I have two, both said by my sister (probably one reason we dont speak anymore, lol) only one footy related but worth the mention me thinks....
1) Sat watching a game at maine rd and she turned to me half way through and asked why we couldnt hear Andy Gray like we do when we watch it on tele!!!!!
2) Sat watching the snooker and one of the guys went left handed... She asked why he couldnt just use a left handed que!!!!!
Oh also told the little boys mum once that bunkers on a gold course were named after body parts, she still thinks it to this day. A kidney bunker, heart bunker, lung bunker.... lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.