Sturidge!!

seeing this performance by sturridge and seeing caicedo show some skill last couple of games.... hopefully we keep both of them and also dont let them get overshadowed by any newcomers. They have skill and need some time on the pitch and they will be putting goals away.

Caicedo= Power
Sturridge= finesse/crazy good footwork

AJ719887 said:
seeing this performance by sturridge and seeing caicedo show some skill last couple of games.... hopefully we keep both of them and also dont let them get overshadowed by any newcomers. They have skill and need some time on the pitch and they will be putting goals away.

Caicedo= Power
Sturridge= finesse/crazy good footwork

aye I was thinking the same when Sturridge worked through ... what was it? ... 2-3 defenders to make the pass that saved our ass? lol ... I like them both and hope we keep them. Need to get rid of certain players and get it another more experienced striker and definately a strong MF PLEASE. So tired of seeing us get knocked off the ball and covered in the midfield. And for the love of baby Jesus keep the ball on the ground for 2 seconds!

I think Sturridge is more of a super sub, like what Babel is/was at Liverpool, When he start's games he seem's to go missing and doesn't know what to do, but when he comes on in the last 20-30 minutes all he has to do is pile on the pressure in attack.

MCFC-alan88 said:
I think Sturridge is more of a super sub, like what Babel is/was at Liverpool, When he start's games he seem's to go missing and doesn't know what to do, but when he comes on in the last 20-30 minutes all he has to do is pile on the pressure in attack.

Thats a good point, but surely there will come a time when he will reek havoc on a team for the whole 90 mins.

citymad said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

Thats a good point, but surely there will come a time when he will reek havoc on a team for the whole 90 mins.

Without doubt, he's a bit inexperienced yet so we might be asking too much of him to do that at the mo, ditto Caicedo.

Was fantastic today Sturridge, really offered us something different when he came on. Fantastic set up for Robbie's goal and awesome strike for his own

RyantheBlue said:
svennis pennis said:
New contract NOW!!!

Can he sign a pre contract in January?

This needs tying up. Him and robinho in the same team is a frightening prospect.

Agree with the needs tying up, don't forget though they've been in the same team for 4 months and it's been far from frightening

Today they linked up well. They do likewise against Stoke. His chances have been limited lately. They are very similar players IMO and it will only help him learning from Robinho.

svennis pennis said:
RyantheBlue said:
Agree with the needs tying up, don't forget though they've been in the same team for 4 months and it's been far from frightening

Today they linked up well. They do likewise against Stoke. His chances have been limited lately. They are very similar players IMO and it will only help him learning from Robinho.

Fair enough actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.