Stuttgart vs City

I
Yeah, don't judge strikers by goals that would be stupid.

Not like Bony's only been here 5 minutes, lets fuck him off altogether for a kid who has never played in the league before.
if you think 'we should fuk him off' then that's your opinion however my opinion is that kelichi has more talent and is more suited to the way we play, cam down lad

Dzeko is a fantastic first time finisher. He is not a dribbler, and his first touch when not a shot is worse than mine and I am old and fat.

Silva and Sterling look good.

Defence looks shite. So does the defensive aspect of the midfield. Nowt's changed. Again.

For 4 years, we've struggled to play against a team that presses us. Evident still.

Bollocks to 'it's just a friendly'. It still happened. That first half of football still showed the major flaws in our team. What's frustrating is that, even if the game doesn't matter, the squad is a week away from games that do matter, and preperation for the season has been wank for 2 years in a row!

Dzeko > Bony too.

Only positives were Sterling and to lesser degrees Kalichi and Denayer.
Evans was especially poor.
We certainly won't be going into the season over confident.
But it was just a friendly... bring on West Brom.

Positives - Denayer, Icho, Sterling. Not worried about Hart & Silva, Little worried about Sagna, Mangala. Negatives - Nasri, Kolarov, Navas. Raheem though is looking really good, we do need to tie up De Bryune because he would give us balance and be another to take the burden from Sergio and Silva. Add Yaya, Zabba and Fernandinho into the mix and we should be ok.

I realise I'll sound like fanboy number 1, but Zuculini made us tick that half. His passing was phenomenal. Surprised it's not getting mentioned more.

He gave us legs in that midfield. Which we desperately needed.

And Denayer. Well, what can you say? He was sublime.

Sterling as well.

The biggest problem holding us back is the manager pellegrini and past 2 seasons has shown real madrid fucked him off after one season

Exactly. Finishing with their highest ever points total was simply unacceptable lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.