Suarez....Mata??

scorer

and so it came to pass..... Manchester United fell
I find him to be nothing like as good as Aguero even though the commentators are creaming themselves about him, samewith Mata.

Silva and Aguero at themoment are leagues ahead of these two, a comparison for me would be Premiership vs Division 1. This isnot just about footballing ability either, it's also about the way they conduct themselveson the field. That Suarez appears to me to be a really dislikeable character.

Am I really looking at this situation through tinted blue specs, can anyone convince me that my judgement is flawed?

Mata seems slightly better but again not as Silva amd Aguero. I do prefer him to Suarez though.

Mata looks a lot like Silva at this stage of last season so I wouldn't speak so soon.

But Suarez is just a horrendously inconsistent finisher. Until he sorts that out he'll always be considered average by me.

Suarez has the ability, the problem with him is that he's a diving, moaning, crying little shit.
I'd definitely take Aguero over suarez.

Suarez should play on the left, he'd be great in our system (diving and moaning aside) with two of Silva/Aguero/Nasri behind Dzeko or Balotelli. Not that we need him now but just saying.

It would be harsh to call Mata a poor man's Silva, a fairer view would be that he is a Silva in the making perhaps although he doesn't quite have the same vision as Silva IMO. Very good player though who could end up world class.

Suarez is a fantastic talent and,ability wise,would grace our team,as a man he appears to be a wanker.While Silva is an amazing player,Mata is also top class and will prove to be a fantastic signing - 'leagues ahead' - regarding both,don't talk daft.

Both are fantastic players. Mata I still maintain we should have bought instead of Nasri, and I think come the end of the season everyone else will agree. Mata isn't as good as Silva though, certainly not yet at least.

adrianr said:
Both are fantastic players. Mata I still maintain we should have bought instead of Nasri, and I think come the end of the season everyone else will agree. Mata isn't as good as Silva though, certainly not yet at least.

Agree with this. Mata was the one signing I was hoping for in the summer

Suarez plays for Liverpool, so everyone loves him, and he's brill. Aguero and Silva play for City, so any credit is given grudgingly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.