Suarez (merged)

OB1 said:
bapi said:
avoidconfusion said:
Never read this much shit in my life before.

Aguero
9 goals + 2 assists in 23 matches
2 dribbles per game
25 passes, 1.3 key passes, 0.1 crosses

Suarez
21 goals + 4 assists in 27 matches
2.9 dribbles per game
36.1 passes, 2.9 key passes, 0.5 crosses

So what you'll say now you idiot?!

I'd say compare the stats for last season when Aguero, the younger player, scored more than twice as many goals in the league and provided almost three times as many assists.

Suarez is having a better season than Aguero but it most assuredly does not make him more talented.

You miss out Suarez banned for 8 games.

How exactly was my post wide of the mark because if you tell me Suarez is a natural target man I will roll on the floor with laughter. He plays up front with Cavanni for his Country and Cavanni is the target man. I would love to see Suarez in a City shirt but we dont need him that is the point unless Tevez and Guidetti go.

Albi10 said:
Suarez is a top player but for someone who watches City to say he should be our top target baffles me. We need a finisher Suarez is a very good player but not a player who is a natural predator. Its about balancing a team. We already have Tevez and Aguero and Aguero is better. Stats dont count for everything. Suarez is top scorer but 9 of those goals have come v Wigan and Norwich this season.

Why you hitting yourself?

: Excluding Penalties only Messi [35] has scored more goals then Suarez [21] this season in Top 5 Leagues . Ibrahimovic 20 - Ronaldo 19"

His finishing was dire last season but though he misses chances this year too he improved it a lot.

Don't think Aguero is any better finisher than him.

I guess they're somewhere at similar level, maybe Suarez edges it a bit right now but then Aguero is 2 years younger.

kun1 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QUbkouGU74[/youtube] he might never come here but he is an amazing player isn't he? and for those comparing him with sergio like stoned rose, why u need to slug our players off at every chance? go support liverpool. aguero had two injuries this year, he started the season in blistering form. I am sure if he hasn't had those two injuries he would be the top scorer of the prem. He is better than suarez who only had a season better than kun only because of sergio injuries. I am not taking away anything from suarez but for me when aguero shrugs off those injuries he has everything to become the best player in the league for a lot of years.

Never slagged Aguero off at any point in my post pal.

Just said Suarez is a better player. Because he is.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:56 pm --<br /><br />
Albi10 said:
What he said^ Ps Stoned Rose by name Stoned Rose by nature if you think Suarez deserves player of the year above RVP and Bale. Biggest plank award goes to.......

Never said Suarez deserved Player of the Year or that he was better than RVP or Bale.

I merely said he is better than Aguero.

Do try & keep up.

Akira or Shakira please read the whole post rather than highlighting the points in it relevant to your argument. You missed the bit about th 9 goals against Wigan and Norwich funnily. I rate Suarez but we need a predator who scores winning goals in the most important games. Darren Bent has scored over 20 goals in the prem a few times and that does not make him top class. I think Suarez is top class but we already have similar players.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:01 pm --<br /><br />Akira or Shakira please read the whole post rather than highlighting the points in it relevant to your argument. You missed the bit about th 9 goals against Wigan and Norwich funnily. I rate Suarez but we need a predator who scores winning goals in the most important games. Darren Bent has scored over 20 goals in the prem a few times and that does not make him top class. I think Suarez is top class but we already have similar players.

How exactly was my post wide of the mark because if you tell me Suarez is a natural target man I will roll on the floor with laughter. He plays up front with Cavanni for his Country and Cavanni is the target man. I would love to see Suarez in a City shirt but we dont need him that is the point unless Tevez and Guidetti go.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:05 pm --<br /><br />What he said^ Ps Stoned Rose by name Stoned Rose by nature if you think Suarez deserves player of the year above RVP and Bale. Biggest plank award goes to.......

Never slagged Aguero off at any point in my post pal.

Just said Suarez is a better player. Because he is.

-- Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:56 pm --

He isn't. U are suggesting that suarez is better only because of this season where aguero was unlucky with injuries that affected his play. Aguero has more potential. Suarez is a world class player but if sergio hasn't been injured this season i had a feeling by the look of him in the pre season that he would score a lot more than last year. Injuries affected his play and i wish that next year if he stays away from them u'll see his true potential. Aguero on form and happy = the best small striker in the world. He reminds me of romario and we are very lucky to have him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.