Subway

CITYBOY1000 said:
Logical market response really.

The market is adjusting to reality.

1992 census there were 800,000 muslems in the country. Now there are 2.7 million officially here.

Your average retailer would be crazy to ignore the fastest growing religious group in the country.

Correct. I read that before.

But surely, can't they just have a Muslim section?

DiscoSteve said:
Has everyone forgot this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11375523" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11375523</a>

Creeping menace....

That is actually appalling. If you sell somebody food produced under a lower welfare standard than advertised you are being dishonest and ought to face criminal charges.

Also for the same reason that you wouldn't feed a Muslim or Jew non-halal or non-kosher meat you can't feed Halal to people unless you tell them it is halal and they don't have a problem with it. Sikh's do have a problem because they are prohibited from eating ritually slaughtered meat by their religious code, you can't accept one religious minority's belief whilst denigrating another's that are of an equivalent nature .

Aphex said:
CITYBOY1000 said:

1992 census there were 800,000 muslems in the country. Now there are 2.7 million officially here.

Your average retailer would be crazy to ignore the fastest growing religious group in the country.

Or, don't eat somewhere that sells shit they don't like*

Seems simple enough to me.

*edit. Or is at odds with their religious delusions

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
DiscoSteve said:
Has everyone forgot this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11375523" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11375523</a>

Creeping menace....

That is actually appalling. If you sell somebody food produced under a lower welfare standard than advertised you are being dishonest and ought to face criminal charges.

Also for the same reason that you wouldn't feed a Muslim or Jew non-halal or non-kosher meat you can't feed Halal to people unless you tell them it is halal and they don't have a problem with it. Sikh's do have a problem because they are prohibited from eating ritually slaughtered meat by their religious code, you can't accept one religious minority's belief whilst denigrating another's that are of an equivalent nature .

Are you sure?

2e3z8tx.jpg
<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:44 pm --<br /><br />
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Aphex said:
CITYBOY1000 said:

Or, don't eat somewhere that sells shit they don't like.

Seems simple enough to me.

Most kids I see, Muslim kids, are in MacDonald's. I hope they are still serving sausage and egg mcmuffin or I'll be furious.

nimrod said:
wtf is happening to the UK ?

Capitalism?

I've no doubt this decision is based 100% in Subways research showing them this will increase profits.

tidyman said:
nimrod said:
wtf is happening to the UK ?

Capitalism?

I've no doubt this decision is based 100% in Subways research showing them this will increase profits.

Im not sure it will have the desired effect, is this good publicity ?

How the fuck can this thing about Subway be true? It would be wrong on so many levels. I am boycotting the fuckers.

FUCK OFF RELIGION

paphos-mcfc said:
Sounds like a 'Hate muslims for forcing halal at subways' for me. Surely ham and bacon is available for customers who want it? I call halal bollocks!

At my grandsons school they only had halal meat and definitely no pork, he has a new school now not a quarter of a mile away and they do both kinds of food.

Except the only food strict Muslims can eat is the vegetarian option.

I can believe this as true.

I find this hilarious myself.

Never been to a Subway as i can make my own sandwiches and put whatever the hell i like on them. (Ham and tomato mainly)

They'll still serve ham and bacon though i imagine.

At least i can fly my St Georges flag on my house without offending anyone when England are playing..................... oh shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.