Sue Clark - Bluebird1

Re: With the saddest of hearts

Really nice Ric. Thanks. Sat here with a lump in my throat.

I would also like to point out that I have lost weight since the photo was taken. Honest.

R.I.P Sue.

Will have a look later, won't let me on my phone.

What about having a collection for one of these discs that City have announced on their website today? Maybe her name at the top and Bluemoon name at the bottom.

Same for Sam as well?

markbmcfc said:
What about having a collection for one of these discs that City have announced on their website today? Maybe her name at the top and Bluemoon name at the bottom.

Same for Sam as well?

All sorted.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=262739&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=262739&start=10</a>

Great minds think alike though ;-)

Nice tribute that. She was certainly a popular lady and after meeting her at Anfield, I know why. In the 15 minutes of half time, I came to feel like I'd known her for years. She was asking about my kids who she'd never met and I hadn't mentioned. She just recalled seeing on here that I had 3. Fantastic person sadly missed.

Excellent video, Ric. You can see Sue's on the verge of laughter in every picture, which says a lot really.

Although I have to say - that guy in the picture at 2:12 (you'll know which one) looks like his head has been super-imposed onto the picture afterwards.

lovely lovely woman,i dont come on here as much because shes gone..used to spend hours taking the piss out of each other on facebook at night..

yep ive missed my suebo..xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.