Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Your personal thought or heard from elsewhere?
Talk on the BBC, not yet confirmed though.....cruella sacked, then Cleverly went into Number ten shortly followed by Cameron.
Starmer must be licking his lips....."the party opposite are that bereft of talent that they have to bring someone out of retirement for one of the most important positions in government" or that would be my line of attack

If you say you are English you can be arrested nowadays.

This country talks about immigration non fucking stop, it is one of Farage's triumphs.

As for English identity, can you elucidate on what you believe constitutes English identity so we have a starting point to make you look fucking stupid.

TA.
I've already put my 2 peneth in about English identity. I'm not claiming you have to be white, I'm claiming you have to have a modicum of respect. Take the Asian shopkeeper and the wig incident. The hate coming from sections of the black community was allowed to happen. When people hear things like this, then decide to march, they are accused of right wing Nazis. It ties in with what most of the population think about identity, immigration and values. You can not blame people when they are not listened too.

I'm wasting my time even debating on here. Take that as you want, I don't give a fuck what you think. You are so far left you lake Mao look sensible.

and now the real shit throwing begins.....the next 12 months are going to be hectic, strap in

This really should be the end of her political career, there has been a long parade of Tories totally unfit for office but she was the leading figure

I hope she rips them apart
I get the feeling that she's not even arsed about losing this job. This stint as home sec was about securing her position as the most neo-fash piece of shit in the party in the hope she gets to lead them to an election victory when the country lurches back to the far right after a timid 5 years from Keir Starmer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.