Sulaiman Al-Fahim

Stackmoney

Is this bloke one of our owners and does he have a say in transfers? Earlier in the season it was this man that was blabbing on to the press about how he was going to sign Ronaldo, Torres, Messi, Fabregas etc? I don't hear his name being mentioned lately with Manchester City.

The very man you made the 'less smart' fans of ours deluded into thinking that players like Scott Parker weren't good enough for us, when for the time being it couldn't be further from the truth.

ManCityX said:
The very man you made the 'less smart' fans of ours deluded into thinking that players like Scott Parker weren't good enough for us, when for the time being it couldn't be further from the truth.

Less smart, ha ha. Scott Parker wasn't good enough for us when we let Barton go.

Stackmoney said:
Is this bloke one of our owners and does he have a say in transfers? Earlier in the season it was this man that was blabbing on to the press about how he was going to sign Ronaldo, Torres, Messi, Fabregas etc? I don't hear his name being mentioned lately with Manchester City.
he has nothing to do with city, was kicked into touch soon as started telling the press we were going to buy every fucker for twice the valuation.

moomba said:
ManCityX said:

Less smart, ha ha. Scott Parker wasn't good enough for us when we let Barton go.

Exactly. I formed my opinion on Parker long before Al-Fahim came on the scene.

moomba said:
ManCityX said:

He'd walk into our starting 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.