Summer Transfers

Offer Valencia €30m for Gaya or €50m and we'll chuck in Mangala!

Has Gaya had as good a season as a season or two ago?

I think we will be able to get him for around the €20m-€25m mark.

When Barca signed Jordi Alba from Valencia he was as talked about as Gaya yet Barca got him for €14m, a few seasons later Juan Bernat had similar hype again whilst at Valencia yet Bayern managed to get him for a reported fee of around €10m.

210317122634.png

That defense, goalkeeper and holding midfielder is very young and inexperienced.

I can see it playing some excellent football but also see it making some right clangers.

When Barca signed Jordi Alba from Valencia he was as talked about as Gaya yet Barca got him for €14m, a few seasons later Juan Bernat had similar hype again whilst at Valencia yet Bayern managed to get him for a reported fee of around €10m.

Gaya + Cash for Mangala lol

As a prospect Valencia fans rate Gaya a lot higher than they ever rated Alba. I think the thought of Gaya under Pep would be phenomenal.

Finally made my mind up on signings...

Ederson GK
Fabinho RB & CM
Van Dijk CB
Grimaldo LB
Kolasinac LB & CB (free)
Dahoud CM
Isco AM

If Sanchez wants city and at the right price, I would love to have him although Arsenal would definitely not want to sell to us.

Mbappe to be targeted the season after as I think he will definitely have one more season at Monaco.

Finally made my mind up on signings...

Ederson GK
Fabinho RB & CM
Van Dijk CB
Grimaldo LB
Kolasinac LB & CB (free)
Dahoud CM
Isco AM

If Sanchez wants city and at the right price, I would love to have him although Arsenal would definitely not want to sell to us.

Mbappe to be targeted the season after as I think he will definitely have one more season at Monaco.

Not sure that any club can decide to target Mbappe in a year's time. He might have gone elsewhere by then. Sure, it makes sense for him to stay an extra season at Monaco, but if the offers come in it might not work out that way.

GK
Ederson
Willy

RB
Fabinho(DM/RB)
Henrichs(RB/LB/RM)

CB
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Bonucci/Manolas/VanDijk/Laporte

LB
Kolasinac(LB/CB)/Bernat/Grimaldo

CM/DM/AM
Gundogan
Dahoud
Fernandinho
Silva
KDB
Garcia
Outside chance of either Isco or a HG Midcenter(Ox/Wilshere).

RM/RW
Raheem
Roberts
Navas

LM/LW
Sane
Nolito

ST/CF
Jesus
Sergio
Unal

GK
Ederson
Willy

RB
Fabinho(DM/RB)
Henrichs(RB/LB/RM)

CB
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Bonucci/Manolas/VanDijk/Laporte

LB
Kolasinac(LB/CB)/Bernat/Grimaldo

CM/DM/AM
Gundogan
Dahoud
Fernandinho
Silva
KDB
Garcia
Outside chance of either Isco or a HG Midcenter(Ox/Wilshere).

RM/RW
Raheem
Roberts
Navas

LM/LW
Sane
Nolito

ST/CF
Jesus
Sergio
Unal

By my count you've got 19 or 20 foreign players there. Some are u21 but wouldn't be eligible to be u21 for the Champions League which would at best leave us with the ridiculous situation of having some players ineligible for Europe which IMO is bad in several ways, not least the togetherness of the squad.

My summer prediction:
Hart - £20m
Nasri - £15m
Bony - £15m
Mangala - £15m
Bravo - £10m
Nolito - £10m
Fernando - £8
Zabaleta - Free
Sagna - Free
Clichy - Free
Navas - free
OUT = £93million

IN:
Fabinho - £35m
Henrichs - £17m
Kolinasic - free
Mendy - £25m
Ederson - £40m
Rudiger - £30m
Dahoud - £10m
Isco - £25m
Roberts - return
Denayer - return
TOTAL - £202m

NET: £109m

Wingers need to replace Navas and Nolito. Home grown needs to be met with Clichy going - so Roberts could achieve that. Whether or not we sign eight players, I'm unsure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.