Summer Transfers

Starting from the back:

Bravo, Stones, Otamendi, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Fernando, Gundogan, Kevin, David, Aleix, Raheem, Leroy, Jesus, Sergio.

Out:
Vinny
Zaba
Clichy (fucking finally)
Sagna
Yaya
Navas
Nolito
Nacho(loan)
Delph
Willy
Hart
Nasri
Bony
Denayer
Tosin
Mangala
Mooy

In:
Roberts
Ederson
Maffeo
RB (Fabinho, Henrichs,Kimmich, Soares, Sidibe, Semedo)
LB (Rose,Bernat,Ghoulam,Kolasinac,Grimaldo,Gaya,Mendy)
LCB(Van Dijk, Bonucci, Laporte, Kolasinac?, Gibson, Rudiger, Manolas)
CM/AM(Carvalho, Fabinho, Isco, Ox, Wilshere, Barkley)
Winger/ST(Coman, Sanchez, Mbappe, Messi?,Llorente)

Last edited:
Out: Sagna, Kolarov, Mangala, Bony, Denayer, Tosin, Nasri, Hart, Bravo, Delph, Nolito, Fernando, Nacho (Loan)

In: Ederson (GK), Sead Kolasinac (LB), Fabinho (RB), Ruben Neves (DM), Isco (AM)

Wouldn't mind keeping Zaba around as a mentor and Clichy as a back-up LB.

But honestly we've been crying out for a decent pair of fullbacks for so long now that if we got them, anything extra would just be the icing on the cake. I mean maybe there's a reason our Centre-backs often look shaky; they absolutely have no decent cover on the wings, so they are constantly having to cover.

Unpopular opinions time:

1. We would have been much more solid in the middle of the park yesterday with William Carvalho.
2. Aguero still isn't consistently putting them away and another option up front, other than Jesus, is absolutely essential.
3. Our entire bench is as useful as a trap door in a canoe and we have almost zero squad depth. 8 should be the bare minimum incoming and more youngsters should be given a chance.

Starting from the back:

Bravo, Stones, Otamendi, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Fernando, Gundogan, Kevin, David, Aleix, Raheem, Leroy, Jesus, Sergio.

Out:
Vinny
Zaba
Clichy (fucking finally)
Sagna
Yaya
Navas
Nolito
Nacho(loan)
Delph
Willy
Hart
Nasri
Bony
Denayer
Tosin
Mangala
Mooy

In:
Roberts
Ederson
Maffeo
RB (Fabinho, Henrichs,Kimmich, Soares, Sidibe, Semedo)
LB (Rose,Bernat,Ghoulam,Kolasinac,Grimaldo,Gaya,Mendy)
LCB(Van Dijk, Bonucci, Laporte, Kolasinac?, Gibson, Rudiger, Manolas)
CM/AM(Carvalho, Fabinho, Isco, Ox, Wilshere, Barkley)
Winger/ST(Coman, Sanchez, Mbappe, Messi?,Llorente)
This is what we need to do. Whether we can achieve it is a different matter.

Is this Ederson transfer more than likely to happen? I really like the look of Pickford at Sunderland and think he'd be a good shout for #1 next year. If we buy Ederson then surely we'll have to get rid of both Willy and Bravo as it seems a waste to have foreign spots on reserve keepers and I doubt Pickford would want to join anywhere that doesn't give him the #1 spot. He'd probably cost less too, given Sunderland are surely going down this year.

Is this Ederson transfer more than likely to happen? I really like the look of Pickford at Sunderland and think he'd be a good shout for #1 next year. If we buy Ederson then surely we'll have to get rid of both Willy and Bravo as it seems a waste to have foreign spots on reserve keepers and I doubt Pickford would want to join anywhere that doesn't give him the #1 spot. He'd probably cost less too, given Sunderland are surely going down this year.
Or just buy Ederson and use Gunn as second choice who was comfortably a better keeper than Pickford at u21 level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.