Sunday Supplement 15/16

Started off today talking about Chelsea which included this gem from Steve Dunn (I think) 'many people thought Chelsea would challenge the favourites City for the title'. Funny I seem to remember them all writing us off, talk about re-writing history.

Started off today talking about Chelsea which included this gem from Steve Dunn (I think) 'many people thought Chelsea would challenge the favourites City for the title'. Funny I seem to remember them all writing us off, talk about re-writing history.

Think we were down in fourth place for the vast majority of 'experts'. They'll be trying to expunge their predictions as the weeks pass.

Is the host a palace fan?
He usually gets on my tits with his blinkered views but his team beat maureen so he can do as he pleases.
Is Steve bates the guy with city connections?

Brief bit about the football, some more revisionism about how Sterling is showing what 'we all thought' (lol), straight onto attacking Pellegrini and City for the way we don't give the press an inch regarding transfers. Good stuff.

At least there was a brief bit about how perhaps the reason he thinks they're all cunts is because after winning the league and league cup, barely one of those twats including fellow managers gave him any recognition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.