Sunday Supplement 17/18

Have they said nothing about us, recently, or are they hoping that the last 7 months haven't happened, and it's all a bit like Bobby Ewing's shower scene in Dallas.

Have they said nothing about us, recently, or are they hoping that the last 7 months haven't happened, and it's all a bit like Bobby Ewing's shower scene in Dallas.

Not surprising that there wasn't anything today apart from a brief mention of the CL draw (they tended towards City beating Liverpool), as City haven't played since Monday. Lots of more interesting things have happened this week.
Ashton seemed to be on a mission to name Utd at every opportunity, but did also keep saying that Holt's slaughtering of Mourinho's drivel was a must-read.

Last week there was a bit, but the match before was the Basel mess.

Andy Done(scouser) continues with the myth that Liverpool ‘had the edge’ in the game at the Eithad

Another one that conveniently doesn’t mention that we were 1-0 up and just missed an open net

Just seen one of the fuckers under the Nexen bridge. I didn’t know where I recognised him from so asked. A youngish, skinny, black haired fucker with a nose like Phil Neal.

My lad said he looked like he was about to shit himself when I spoke to him.

I have a feeling Custis will phone in sick if we win next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.