Sunday Supplement 17/18

What the rags booing their team yesterday, never, they were the bestest most entertaining team in the world being world champions an all. They beat the mighty Spurs and are destined for the title surely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Ian ladyman storing nuts in his cheeks for winter? It looks like if he talks for too long they'll all fall out of his ugly gob.
And he's talking like a utd fan, so see through.

Is Ian ladyman storing nuts in his cheeks for winter? It looks like if he talks for too long they'll all fall out of his ugly gob.
And he's talking like a utd fan, so see through.

Ugly **** has always been up manures arse.

I like the way Jeremy Cross criticised City for not playing Foden, ignoring the fact that he would've played on Wednesday if he wasn't at the World Cup.

I like the way Jeremy Cross criticised City for not playing Foden, ignoring the fact that he would've played on Wednesday if he wasn't at the World Cup.

But surely it is better for him to play in The Shambles Cup than a World Cup Final ?

And Ladyboy telling lies about Sancho. Apparently his career is over now he's left City.....

And Ladyboy telling lies about Sancho. Apparently his career is over now he's left City.....

Yeah, that was pretty disingenuous. He seemed to imply that City didn't want him, whereas in reality we were desperate for him to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.