Sunday Supplement 17/18

Andy Dunn is a nauseating tosser. His assertion united have a reason not to win the league as going from 6th last season to 1st this might be too big an ask.

No mention of the money they have spent the last two seasons, breaking the British transfer record twice.

He probably isn't aware that Chelsea won the league last season having finished 10th the season prior going from 50 Pts to 93.

And of course, he absolutely had to caveat City's win with a load of fucking waffle.

The tweets they showed were quite clearly from a load if fucking distressed rags.
This whopper once said after he'd played only 2 prem games for rags .
That Kagawa should be bracketed with Xavi and Iniesta

They should have at least one show discussing absolute shit they wrote over the previous 6 months that turned out to be either
a) a pack of lies
B) unadulterated bigoted opinion piece that was utterly wrong

'Tis an honour Mr Moustache.

I hope we stick 10 past Palace so I can laugh at the look that will be on Ashtons face the smug southern bastard.

This whopper once said after he'd played only 2 prem games for rags .
That Kagawa should be bracketed with Xavi and Iniesta

Our lads tend to get bracketed by the vermin that is these writers as ' we've overpaid for him' or ' I wouldn't pay money to watch him'

I suppose him labelling Kagawa in the same sentence as two of the greatest midfielders of our generation got the filthy rags salivating and buying into their bullshit and that is largely all that these dickheads want.

It won't be long before Fellaini is the greatest midfielder alive - after Jordan 'Hendo' Henderson, of course.

That truly was an amazing stance taken by Andy Dunn. On the one hand, we were damned with faint praise: it's only Watford,they were missing some influential players, two of the goals were offside, Watford should have had a penalty, City's defence is suspect, blah blah blah. Yet in the next breath his position is that if we don't win the league it will be a failure.

I don't actually understand his position at all. Is he saying we are the finished article and we are the best team in the league and we should win the league and if we don't it will be an almighty clusterfuck? Or is he saying that you shouldn't read too much into the win on Saturday - yes it was impressive but there are still questions to be answered about City?

On Sunday morning, he seemed to be saying two contradictory things at the same time, and managed to make both into negatives from a City point of view.

I thought the other two were very fair, but Andy Dunn I thought was criticising even where criticism was barely possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.