Sunderland New Years Day

johnbmcr

Team supported
ManCity Men
Will be in Gran Canaria for the new year so have two tickets for the game east lower block 109 row K less than face value (sc÷18) £70 for the pair or £35 each can meet at west brom or Burnley or sort out in Manchester pm if interested will get MCFC to print paper tickets so no hassle getting cards back

3 adult tickets available for this game.

2 together and 1 just on the row behind the other 2.

Meet before and after the game to sort the cards.

£90 for all 3.

*** Sold ***

Hi we are after 3 adults and a child if poss, in any combination, or would be happy with any really!

Got two mates over from Stockholm who both follow City religiously. Would love to get them to a game. So here I am... Anyone with 2 spares please send me a Pm( I'm in level 1 so that would be even better). Not sure how it works for tickets here but they are both happy to pay up to 35 quid each.

Edit: sorted now. Cheers all.

borassic said:
Got two mates over from Stockholm who both follow City religiously. Would love to get them to a game. So here I am... Anyone with 2 spares please send me a Pm( I'm in level 1 so that would be even better). Not sure how it works for tickets here but they are both happy to pay up to 35 quid each.

PM'd mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.