Sunderland parking

mancityscot

just booked tickets for the sunderland away game, and seeing as the train prices arent the best, was wondering, because i will be taking the car, where is the best place to park, that is near the stadium

help would be appreciated, thanks

Town centre shopping car parks are a bit of a walk but probably best for getting home.

last time i was there i parked right outside the ground,got a bollicking on the way back when they said it was for members only!

Park in the town centre, because its 4pm on Sunday some of the shopping centre car parks are free. Its 10-15 mins walk to the ground and its the right side for the away end.

About three years ago we used a park and ride system that was in operation from a nearby Industrial estate or something like that. It was only about a five minute ride to the ground, not sure if its still in operation though.

The Bridges mulit storey car park is on the edge of the City Centre and only a 10 min walk from the ground. Right next to the Wearmouth bridge, you can't miss it. There are one or two other car parks nearby as well. None of them are that far to walk from.

sunderlandcarparks.jpg

Edit = map added

On this subject I'm presuming it will be very difficult for me to get a ticket for the City end. I don't have many points so I may just have to settle for the Sunderland end. Anyone know how easily I will get a ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.