Sunderland v City under 18's

Not that Ndala is bad but when Lawrence was on there was a lot more attacking impetus.

Lucky not to concede there…don’t think I remember any city attack connecting in the last 10-15 mins

How was that not a penalty? I know the answer really
Had to sort something and was away briefly. I just about heard someone being treated for injury due to being wiped out by the keeper.

Did the keeper wipe out a city player, get a card but no pen? Also, did he also give Sunderland back the ball?

Had to sort something and was away briefly. I just about heard someone being treated for injury due to being wiped out by the keeper.

Did the keeper wipe out a city player, get a card but no pen? Also, did he also give Sunderland back the ball?
Yes, he cleaned out a few players, including two from City and the referee restarted with a Sunderland free kick. Mind you, we would probably have passed the penalty sideways.

Yes, he cleaned out a few players, including two from City and the referee restarted with a Sunderland free kick. Mind you, we would probably have passed the penalty sideways.
Can’t say I’m surprised. Starting to become numb to ref decisions. Should’ve booked the Sunderland player that fouled Ndala as well but nothing.

Thanks anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.