Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

lazerblue said:
albindgreat said:
lazerblue said:
fuck me, yes or no!! and in english please

Whats your question for yes or no??[/quote
who is better, aguero or balo

Mario balotelli.... just my opinion... not many will agree with me... but he is better than aguero and i blame mancini fully for destroying mario's career here at city until now... i beleive he is being harshly treated by mancini...his judgement on mario is very much affected by his relationship with him... look at how well prandelli is handling him... he is one of the best no.9 international strikers at present... and i havent seen a better talented no.9 striker after ronaldo(brazilian)...

lazerblue said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
lazerblue said:

weve been there done this, fuck me have you nothing better to discuss,

-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:12 pm --

lazerblue said:

no, cos its important, if u think balo is better than aguero then u really are an arsehole who knows fuck all about football

are you completely fucking inept? ive already commented on this matter, you are completely fucking stupid.

And if you think i am an arsehole because of my opinion,its fine... i rate players a bit differently .. i respect your opinion... but my opinion differs... thats all....

lazerblue said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
lazerblue said:

-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:12 pm --

lazerblue said:

no, cos its important, if u think balo is better than aguero then u really are an arsehole who knows fuck all about football
im sure at this time of yr there must be a circus for u to watch

You lot just wont listen, wearing your blue specs - Mancini was never the right manager for us and has repeatedly proved it with his bizarre tactics and team selections;
Alienates himself from his players who dont want to play for him; Centre forwards with no wingers, 3 at the back as a 'one off', slowest most skillfully inept player at the club thrown on as a centre forward to get goals, wingers played with smallest centre forwards to supply, constantly playing a mentalist centre forward EVERYONE knows is crap and nuts! Playing left footed players on the right and vice-verca, using a non english speaking trainer to teach us how to defend in zonal marking (OMG).
I could go on and on and on...................

Unbelievably crass transfer policy last summer. 50m completely tossed away.

Players on wacky wages who are just not good enough for top four - yet defended to the hilt here as being laughably called - 'world class'. (barry,lescott,milner,kolorov etc etc). And anyone caught suggesting this is called traitor/rag. Basically we have x5 proper top four players - thats all.

We won the league inspite of Mancini,platt and Kidd NOT because of them.

Im utterly fed up with 'sideways' football. At least we play for 25mins now instead of the 20mins last season.

Wake up and smell the coffee blues!

ANY1aBLUE said:
You lot just wont listen, wearing your blue specs - Mancini was never the right manager for us and has repeatedly proved it with his bizarre tactics and team selections;
Alienates himself from his players who dont want to play for him; Centre forwards with no wingers, 3 at the back as a 'one off', slowest most skillfully inept player at the club thrown on as a centre forward to get goals, wingers played with smallest centre forwards to supply, constantly playing a mentalist centre forward EVERYONE knows is crap and nuts! Playing left footed players on the right and vice-verca, using a non english speaking trainer to teach us how to defend in zonal marking (OMG).

Players on wacky wages who are just not good enough for top four - yet defended to the hilt here as being laughably called - 'world class'. (barry,lescott,milner,kolorov etc etc). And anyone caught suggesting this is called traitor/rag. Basically we have x5 proper top four players - thats all.

Im utterly fed up with 'sideways' football. At least we play for 25mins now instead of the 20mins last season.

Good grief what has become of us

ANY1aBLUE said:

My opinion differs to your opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.