Super Bowl XLV

argyle said:
Looks like Green Bay have got the edge.

Unrelated to the SuperBowl just wanted to post this clip which is one of the biggest AF hits I have ever seen!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUk7KbaiTPw[/youtube]

HaHa the guys just suffered a car crash almost and the other man is fuckin celebrating it as is his team mates... fucked up americans.

if they did get into "Soccer" would be no different than any of the other athletes out there, I mean Vieira/Boateng easily have the genetics to play B-ball, Micah Richards - 100m
David Silva - NHL ;)

Oh no he didn't... did he just call them world champions? of a sport that only one nation plays!

Jackson-ctid said:
Oh no he didn't... did he just call them world champions? of a sport that only one nation plays!

Yeah its silly, but most American sports do it. Its just what it is.

SteSteez said:
Jackson-ctid said:

There is only one country in the whole universe though pal....

How many Americans have passports? lol

:)
43991236.jpg

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
--------------Lebron James------------

DHoward--Ron Artest---Patrick Willis---Clay Mathews

--------------Darrell Revis--------------

-Rajon Rondo-------------------Vince Young-

---------------Kobe Bryant----------------

----Desean Jackson----Chris Johnson-----

World cup!!!

American brethren what do yall think?

I think you might be on crack including Ron Artest in there...

CheesySmoker said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Imagine if our athletes here in the US actually played football....You guys would be in trouble.

dvsyee.jpg

Is this a debut for this pic, I nearly spat coffee all over my fooking screen when I saw it!

Good game, chuffed the Packers won, havent heard a fooking peep out of the Steelers fan this morning :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.