Super Danny Allsopp...The Human Wrecking Machine

What is it with Victory players and Kosmina? First Muscat pushed him off a plastic chair, now Allsop.
Suck shit to Sydney FC too, the wannabe Rag bastards.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
What is it with Victory players and Kosmina? First Muscat pushed him off a plastic chair, now Allsop.

Why is it that certain A-League sides have to buy their 'bench' from Bunnings or B&Q (i.e. those shitty white plastic chairs). Can't they afford dugouts?

Even after only 10 months in the country, I developed an irrational hatred of Sydney FC - they remind of some other team too much...

BingoBango said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

Why is it that certain A-League sides have to buy their 'bench' from Bunnings or B&Q (i.e. those shitty white plastic chairs). Can't they afford dugouts?

Even after only 10 months in the country, I developed an irrational hatred of Sydney FC - they remind of some other team too much...
It's only Melbourne, at "Etihad Stadium", isn't it?

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

Who do you support in Oz?

frankstonblue said:
There is room to follow two clubs Wheelsey...I guess its just a pity you live in Sydney.
Of course there is, it's just Sydney FC are a bunch of wankers of the highest order. If pressed, I suppose I'd say Central Coast, only because I've been to a couple of their games up at Bluetongue with mates, nice ground up there.

But I've been to more City games than A-League matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.