super swp lets rip on city players letting down the team.

I think he has every right to criticize them and dont think he should have included himself. He is our best player by a mile (barring an in-form Robinho) and has more natural fitness and a harder workrate than anyone else in the squad.
how would you feel when most others around you arent up to the job?
SWP came back because he loves the club and the fans and wants to win things with us. How frustrated must he be knowing he came back to a more spineless, disjointed squad thatn when he left?

moomba said:
Brucie Bonus said:
I agree, we ought to be asking questions about everyone, including ourselves.

What question should we be asking ourselves?

we should ask ourselves whether we are doing everything can to help the team.

for example: i let the team down. i wasn't wearing my lucky shirt or my lucky hat while watching the Everton mess.

zeusbheld said:
moomba said:
What question should we be asking ourselves?

for example: i let the team down. i wasn't wearing my lucky shirt or my lucky hat while watching the Everton mess.

Goes to show really. The question "we" should be asking is whether we are quite as smart / clever / rational / disinterested / even-handed as we think we are.

I'm not surprised the most obvious of questions has left you all stumped: "who, what, me guv?"

In adversity you soon fnd out who your fighters are and who are your also rans.

If the players have any pride in their own level of performance they will do all they can to ensure we start moving up the table.

Some of those that don't have the mettle for a fight and may be thinking of another premiership club in January may have to think again as even fellow strugglers don't want players who are not prepared to graft.

Bovril said:
I have not read all the posts so if this has been said previously sorry, Is this really Sweeps words or has the MCFC PR machine working overtime. I mean come on leak a story by the fans favourite to give the manager a glowing report and blame everyone else, to me its a bit suspect. Oh and I forgot to say I am a Hughes supporter until Jan (But only just).

Then shut up then, cos you haven't even read the article.

Brucie Bonus said:
Bovril said:
I have not read all the posts so if this has been said previously sorry, Is this really Sweeps words or has the MCFC PR machine working overtime. I mean come on leak a story by the fans favourite to give the manager a glowing report and blame everyone else, to me its a bit suspect. Oh and I forgot to say I am a Hughes supporter until Jan (But only just).

Then shut up then, cos you haven't even read the article.
He didn't say that he hadn't read the article only that he hadn't read all the posts. Be more careful in future.

de niro said:
that boy is everything we want in a player.

Any young kid playing football needs to look no further than SWP to see how to play the game properly. On and off the pitch he's a credit to himself and the club.
In my humble opinion he's the best player i've seen at City in 30 years.
I was pissed off when we sold him and the day he re-signed my love of the game reurned. He's worth the entrance fee alone.

Brucie Bonus said:
zeusbheld said:

Goes to show really. The question "we" should be asking is whether we are quite as smart / clever / rational / disinterested / even-handed as we think we are.

I'm not surprised the most obvious of questions has left you all stumped: "who, what, me guv?"

right because these questions we ask of ourselves will have a massive impact on what happens on the pitch. it's absolutely vital. let's get right on it.

blueju said:
I think he has every right to criticize them and dont think he should have included himself. He is our best player by a mile (barring an in-form Robinho) and has more natural fitness and a harder workrate than anyone else in the squad.
how would you feel when most others around you arent up to the job?
SWP came back because he loves the club and the fans and wants to win things with us. How frustrated must he be knowing he came back to a more spineless, disjointed squad thatn when he left?

He might have a better workrate, but he's not our "best player by a mile". He's not even been playing in his best position. Players poking at other players is a bad sign no matter whether they are right or wrong, and the situation should be "managed" properly by the manager, and that isn't happening.

There's an interview in the Observer as well. Not sure if this has been mentioned.

Talks about momentary lapses of concentration costing City, and very positive about what's going on at City, and the fans

SWP is one player we can rely on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.