SuperAntispyware

A A

Anonymous

Just had two trojans on my computer , which my daughter's downloaded from somewhere ..... my taskbar an' desktop icons kept on vanishing ...... i couldn't access program files , an' other parts of my computer etc ...... system restore had shut down ...... i was well cheesed off this mornin' when i got up.

Tried the trial version of this product ...... worked brilliantly ...... computer appears to be in great shape now.

http://www.superantispyware.com/

There is a free version , but the full product costs about £15 a year ..... you can even get a cut-price 'lifetime' license.

Even though i've got the free AVG it failed to detect BOTH of these trojans ...... unlike this product.

So i might just be tempted to invest in this when the trials up ..... good product.

Mm. Think I've sussed out what torrents are now. Downloaded a couple of them and got to grips with their functions but can't get past the Uni's firewall!

Anyone fancy sending me a downloaded version?

black mamba said:
Just had two trojans on my computer , which my daughter's downloaded from somewhere ..... my taskbar an' desktop icons kept on vanishing ...... i couldn't access program files , an' other parts of my computer etc ...... system restore had shut down ...... i was well cheesed off this mornin' when i got up.

Tried the trial version of this product ...... worked brilliantly ...... computer appears to be in great shape now.

http://www.superantispyware.com/

There is a free version , but the full product costs about £15 a year ..... you can even get a cut-price 'lifetime' license.

Even though i've got the free AVG it failed to detect BOTH of these trojans ...... unlike this product.

So i might just be tempted to invest in this when the trials up ..... good product.

Excellent! cheers bm this product worked perfectly for me after several others had failed to shift trojans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.