Superbia Membership

Pagie Jnr

Who on here has been offered this and how many points do you have and will you be taking up the invite??

I have and have 7720 points and have not missed a competitive game since Gillingham Away in April 2002 but i will not be taking up the Superbia invite but will be doing the Platinum Membership

Hamann Pineapple said:
They wouldn't let you on the plane anyway, you're too scruffy

Yeah scruffy and also no money after spending about £4000 this season including travel and now want a further £2500 before travel 1 day after the current season finishes

The 3 people i know who have been invited to join are refusing.
I can see this being a great struggle to sell to be honest.
Plan B to be unveiled shortly...

The problem is that they've invited people with 7/8000 points most of whom aren't taking it up.
So they'll drop it down and invite those with 6500 points. They'll get 2000 points and be on top of the points list, just because they might have a spare 2500. Not fair.

Pagie Jnr said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
They wouldn't let you on the plane anyway, you're too scruffy

Yeah scruffy and also no money after spending about £4000 this season including travel and now want a further £2500 before travel 1 day after the current season finishes

To be honest I can't see many ordinary fans accepting it. If you get invited you've got enough points anyway. Buying 2000 loyalty points isn't necessary unless as I suspect, it will be offered to people who can afford it when the point holders don't take up their offer. Many "Middle Management" types will be attending Europe's elite away fixtures regardless of previous points.
The sad thing is they will sell a lot of their allocated tickets and still get double points keeping them top of the list.

The person who is "number 1" on the list is buying the package... but I don't know of anyone else.

Even I can't justify that sort of cost.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
The problem is that they've invited people with 7/8000 points most of whom aren't taking it up.
So they'll drop it down and invite those with 6500 points. They'll get 2000 points and be on top of the points list, just because they might have a spare 2500. Not fair.

I have got 6500 points and have been offered it i spent over 2 grand on tickets last year so am considering it missus is the only problem

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

If people on the top points bracket, that get invited to join the Superbia package but refuse, how can it then be unfair if those lower down the points scale are invited and accept? The people that it was originally aimed at would probably spend £2500 through a season anyway especially if we do well in all cup comps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.